*Make your car stand out with our customized side-stripes livery kits! Simply select the style, size (refer to measurement image) and color and we'll customize a pair of stripes specifically for your application. The total length of the graphic will be die-cut to the size you select, we recommend choosing a size a few inches larger than the installation area.
*Comes as a pair of stripes, one for the passenger and one for the driver side.
Note: Each graphic is custom made, there are no returns or exchanges for this product.
Livery Details & Ordering Instructions:
This livery consists of a single color vinyl graphic. This product comes transfer taped (what does Transfer Taped mean?)
Recommended Instalation tools:
- GRFXP E-Z Vinyl Application Solution
- Vinyl Applicator Squeegee
General Installation Guidelines:
Take your time and install with a friend, there are no refunds or exchanges for this product as they are cut to order for your application. If there are any concerns, a local vehicle wrapping/sign shop should be able to install this product for you.
- Clean your vehicle well before installing, we recommend washing the car with Dawn dishwashing liquid to remove any waxes or oils.
- Measure and mark installation area
- Generously spray installation area with our E-Z Application Spray
- Peel transfer tape off of the paper backing, ensuring the vinyl is adhered to the transfer tape, then spray adhesive side of livery (if applicable) generously with E-Z Application Spray
- Lay the livery over the desired installation area , using a squeegee to push out bubbles and water to make for a smooth and OEM looking install
- Trim excess vinyl carefully using an Xacto blade, apply light and even pressure to ensure you do not scar your paint. Peel trimmed vinyl back and repeat squeegee process to remove any remaining installation fluid or bubbles.
- Take your time and do it with a friend to make the installation go easier
- Be careful not to allow dirt or dust on the vehicle or on the adhesive side of the vinyl
- Install in a warm and dry area